Let us write you a lawyer's letter
- at a fraction of the usual cost
If you are contemplating taking legal action, or making a formal complaint, you may be in two minds as to whether or not to instruct a lawyer, with all the attendant expense.
Why not contact us direct online now, and we provide a formal letter drafted by a lawyer.
Examples of letters we can write on your behalf:
- complaint to government or local authority
- demand for refund on a good or service provided to you
- notice that you are considering legal action
- formal letter setting out your position in a family dispute
If you get the result that you desire then there will be no need to take the formal step of going to see a lawyer. If not, you have lost very little trying and have acted reasonably.
So, contact us now to find out more.
Do I need a lawyer?
New Law Model
Draft my Letter